The recent updated economic development of Tajikistan and basic information for investors.
WHO WE ARE
The American Chamber of Commerce in Tajikistan (AmCham Tajikistan) is a leading national business association providing access to opportunities for networking, business development and advocacy. AmCham has enjoyed tremendous success over the past few years, with its membership base growing three-fold since 2009. This has meant greater leverage over policy-making and more opportunities for its members. Membership is open to any business organization – whether operating inside or outside of Tajikistan – that is willing to contribute toward the goal of a free and favorable economic environment in the country.
To enable a better business environment in Tajikistan by promoting fair business practices, advancing member’s interests, networking, attracting foreign investments and cooperation with all stakeholders.
ADVOCACY - Represent and advance the interests of the members. (Delegate members’ issues by writing official letters, meetings, roundtables with governmental institutions)
PROSPERITY - Cooperate with government and community stakeholders of Tajikistan to improve the investment climate and business environment. (Participate in governmental working groups on reforms (like tax), conduct surveys, AmCham committees)
CONNECTIONS - Provide a platform for networking and communications for international and local business communities. (Organize business receptions, business breakfasts, roundtables, forums and face-to-face meetings)
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS –
Supply members and
customers with the high-
quality services and
information to facilitate
business success by
providing panel discussions,
- Assistance in organizing of different types of events, including roundtables, training activities, conferences and seminars;
- AmCham monthly newsletter, AmCham Tajikistan quarterly magazine;
- Updated business information about Tajikistan and internationally;
- Information on different local, regional and international opportunities;
- Advocacy activities to protect and represent member interests;
- Opportunity to find partners in the U.S. and other parts of the world;
- Public relations and advertisement of the company’s products and services on AmCham Tajikistan website, newsletter, magazine and PR materials;
- Offered discounts from member-companies;
- Participation in monthly activities for networking: members’ meetings; happy hours and other events.
The Tax Committee serves as a channel for a dynamic team of members to exchange information, discuss and better understand the latest developments in taxation in the Republic of Tajikistan on a regular basis.
Tourism and Hospitality Committee
The Tourism Committee consists of members from the hospitality and civil aviation industries and meets on a regular basis to analyze, improve, and promote the sector.